Stonewash Striped Backpack

The best thing about summer is the outdoors! Since I live in the beautiful North Coast of Northern California I have tons of beaches, rivers, and mountainous forests up here that I need to explore! 

I need a useful adventure buddy to take along with me, so what better than a trippy yet functional backpack?

I think I found the perfect one, the Stonewash Striped - Button Pocket - Backpack


Not only will this sweet bag help me conquer life in style, but it has one big pocket with a drawstring that will fit most things as well as 3 other pockets for smaller things! 


The straps are also adjustable and super comfortable which is a necessity when you are out exploring. It even has a handle for when I feel like just carrying it.


The coolest thing about these backpacks are that they are 100% hand crafted in Nepal which can literally be considered the home of adventure since it is where Mt. Everest is!


This backpack is stylish enough not just for the outdoors, but also just for school or work. The stitchwork and quality seems pretty superior. 

Now I'm finally ready to set off and enjoy this summer!


No comments :

Post a Comment